CHANGE THE WORLD. START IN NAPERVILLE.
Impact Naperville is an event that allows parents and children of all ages to volunteer together. In this open-house style event, you will wander from classroom to classroom, participating in activities that you and your little ones will enjoy while positively impacting our community! Please register by filling out the form below, and take note of the things that you can bring to have the highest impact. This event is co-hosted by Trinity Early Learning Childhood Center & Trinity South Naperville and Bethany Lutheran Church and School. Reach out to Linda Fox (email@example.com) with any questions! See you on April 14th at 9 am! Our address is 1550 Modaff Road in Naperville.
- Make bookmarks for you and a friend! BRING: gently used books of all kinds, including Christian literature, to donate to the Little Free Library.
- We'll send a soldier or sailor a "long distance hug" and make caring cards. BRING: individually packaged toothbrushes and dental floss to support our troops.
- Make cat and dog toys that will bring hours of enjoyment to sheltered animals. BRING: old t-shirts to make the toys and paper towels to donate.
- Make loving bracelets to remind a mom that she's not alone. BRING: diapers of all sizes to donate to CareNet.
- Make a "Survival Care Package" for our Police Officers and Fire Departments. BRING: packages of gum, mints, and life savers to donate.
- Tie blankets through Project Linus to donate to children at Edward Hospital. BRING: coloring books and crayons to help a little one pass the time in the hospital.