The Admissions Process
1. Get to know Bethany
- Explore our website
- Read about our educational philosophy and curriculum
- Visit our FB page at https://www.facebook.com/BethanyLutheranSchoolNapervilleIL/
- Send an email to Linda Fox (LFOX@BETHANYLCS.ORG) or call (630-355-6607 x 256) with any questions.
2. Visit Bethany
- Set up a tour with Linda Fox to schedule a tour
- Stop by anytime
3. Request a Shadow Day
- Parents can stay or drop-off during Shadow Days.
- Shadow Days can be full-day or half-day.
- Schedule with Linda Fox.
- Please gather copies of report cards, standardized testing results, and any other pertinent school information or records, and either bring them on the Shadow Day or the day of Interview/Assessment
4. Interviews, Assessments, and Admissions Decision
- Kindergarten - 8th Grade students will meet with the principal and classroom teacher.
- Kindergarten - 3rd Grade students will have an informal observation/assessment with the classroom teacher.
- 4th - 8th Grade students will take a computerized Measure of Academic Progress (MAP) test for Reading and Math, if needed
- Kindergarten - 8th Grade families will be contacted within a week with the Admissions decision.
5. Apply for Admission
- Request an enrollment application from the school office or click here
- Complete and return the application.
- Pay the enrollment fee.
Items to return with your application:
- Birth Certificate
- Medical form with immunizations (Other medical forms may be required.)
- Transcripts and results (Kindergarten - 8th Grade)
Contact Linda Fox with any questions! LFOX@BETHANYLCS.ORG or 630-355-6607 x 256. We're looking forward to meeting you and your family. God bless you in your school search.